JUMAG Container steam systems
Are you renovating and need to keep the steam supply going? Do you have insufficient space in your workshop? Our container steam systems offer the solution. They are your outdoor steam centre. The equipment, size or colour of the containers or room cells can be created according to customer requirements.
JUMAG container steam systems:The mobile steam centre
Compact and easy to install
- Compact design – minimal space required due to optimised placement
- Ready for connection – this prevents installation errors
- Outdoor operation possible in all weather conditions
- Quick commissioning
- No additional installation space required in your factory buildings. Steam output from 20 kg/h bis 4240 kg/h, as a single container
- Can be set up inside and outside of buildings or as a mobile steam system
- Easy handling
- Quick and easy to set up
- Reduced assembly effort on site
- All components are optimally matched to each other, resulting in optimum utilisation and long service life
- Surcharge often lower than new construction and installation at the site of setup
- Practically, each configuration is also available as a rental container.
- Not subject to approval or monitoring in many countries (not FLO 1060 and EDI 360)
- Optimised space concept, all components are easily accessible for operators and maintenance personnel
- Customer Service available 24/7
- Electrical heating (thermally controlled)
- Fresh air blower with electrically controlled air flap
- Emergency stop button recessed on the outside of the container (no protruding parts on the container)
- 1 x service socket 230V
- Interior lighting
- Outer coat of paint in RAL colour at the customer's request
Economical, energy-efficient, versatile.Overview of our product range
JUMAG to go!
Here you can see all products at a glance.