JUMAG Multiple UnitSteam Systems
If a single steam boiler cannot meet the maximum steam demand, or if a fail-safe steam supply through redundancy is desired, a multiple unit steam system is recommended. For this purpose, several steam boilers are set up in parallel. They use a common water supply and a common blow down vessel.
Combine oil or gas with electric steam generation: JUMAG multiple unit steam systems are also available as hybrid solutions. This will give you more flexibility for your future energy mix.
JUMAG Multiple Unit Steam Systems:No one can do it more flexibly ...
Flexible, economical and equipped for the future
- For larger steam demands – and still cost-efficient
- Expandable steam output; the system grows with your needs
- Demand-oriented steam supply for fluctuating steam consumption
- Unlimited number of connected JUMAG steam boilers possible
- Also as hybrid steam system (oil/gas and electric)
- All Jumag systems can also be rented
Fail-safe and durable
- Supply safety through redundant steam boilers
- Capacity is adjusted to demand via a boiler sequence circuit, resulting in optimal utilisation of the individual steam boilers
- Multiple unit steam systems of the DG series do not require approval or monitoring in many countries
- Easy maintenance
- Alternatively with automatic blow down or desalination
- 365 days, 24 h accessibility of our customer service
- Connection to PC, mobile end devices and control centres as well as remote maintenance possible
- Space-saving installation
- Optional: Prepared for system expansion if higher steam outputs are required in the future
- Complete solution ensures optimum utilisation; individual steam boilers switch on and off depending on steam demand.
- Reliability through redundancy (in the event of boiler malfunction or maintenance)
Economical, energy-efficient, versatile.Overview of our product range
JUMAG to go!
Here you can see all products at a glance.