Feedwater -/ Condensatecontainer
Saving energy with perfect water treatment:
The patented JUMAG feed water containers are connected to the steam generator via a control system. They operate exceptionally quietly and minimise dosing agent consumption.
The JUMAG feed water-/ condensate container: Function and Benefit
What is the purpose of the feed water vessel and what are its advantages?
- The feed water container is used to store feed water, which is then heated in the steam boiler. In this process, the feed water is heated for thermal degassing. Dosing Agent is added as required
- Quiet and energy-saving condensate return
- Integrated heat exchanger saves energy
- Optimally placed connections enable flexible set-up
- Control: Perfect communication with the steam generator
- Easy connection to multiple steam systems
- Integrated reamers for steam vapour utilisation
- Stable mounting frame
- All surfaces inside and outside made of high quality stainless steel
- All connections easily accessible on one front and bottom side, variable installation possible
- Intelligent level control
- Condensate return below the water surface, for better energy utilisation
- Fully insulated
- Optionally with second mounted dosing station
- Cleaning opening for maintenance purposes
|Plant type:||SWG 220||SWG 330||SWG 570||SWG 860||SWG 1140||SWG 1540||SWG 2050|
|Volume||220 l||330 l||570 l||860 l||1,140 l||1,540 l||2,050 l|
|Width||1,150 mm||1,650 mm||1,150 mm||1,650 mm||2,150 mm||1,617 mm||2,117 mm|
|Height (adjustable)||2,000 mm||2,000 mm - 2,400 mm||2,194 mm - 2,554 mm|
|Depth||645 mm||965 mm||1,250 mm|
Economical, energy-efficient, versatile. Overview of our product range
JUMAG to go!
Here you can see all products at a glance.